Brushed cotton twill, adjustable metal back with "M" diamond logo that originally appeared monogrammed across the left breast of the M.A.C. pea coats shown in a team photo from 1904 or 1905. The logo was embellished for this product by adding the year of the Club's founding (1895). The black and gold color reflects a connection to Honus Wagner of the Pittsburgh Pirates who may have played for the M.A.C. at the turn of the last century. One size fits all.
****ALL SALE PROCEEDS BENEFIT M.A.C. VINTAGE BASE BALL, COMMUNITY REVITALIZATION AND HISTORIC PRESERVATION IN THE CATSKILLS!!